Friday, January 20, 2012

What's going on??

It's about time I write something to let you all know what's going on.  I have not posted pictures in quite a while because I've not been able to get them to load correctly.  Something is wrong with our blog.  So, not sure what we'll do at this point.  We'll keep you updated on if we change sites, or just use FB, etc. 

The girls are doing well these days.  Karis is growing so much!  She is a very happy baby....lots of smiles and laughs.  We love it!  Kylie is so very smart!  She is talking more and more every day.  She reads quite a bit for her age, and loves to learn.  I'm sure she'll pick up Swahili pretty quick once we are living in Tanzania.  She'll be the one teaching us before we know it!  ;)

Kurt and I are working on preparations for the move in June.  There is much to be done, and sometimes it's hard to know what to work on first.  Last week we took the girls to apply for their passports.  I wish I could post those pics.  Sorry.  We are working on fund raising, building a prayer support team, and sharing with people what we'll be doing in Tanzania.  We are soooooo excited for what the Lord has planned, and how He is directing us in the next step!



No comments:

Post a Comment